Tropic Thunder 2008 [English] HDRip AAC Movie Torrent Download

Tropic Thunder 2008 torrent

Seeds: 138
Leechers: 84

Language: English
Runtime: 107 min
Audio: 5.1
Subtitles: Italian
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3

Through a series of freak events, troupe shooting a big-budget war movie are forced to become the soldiers they are portraying.


Users review: I just came from the north of the show, and I was absolutely blown away. I expect that it will be a mediocre movie at best, but it surprised me in all aspects. It was well directed, acted, the action scenes were actually very well done and quite epic, and, above all, it was fun. I doubt I stopped laughing for a minute or two. I do not want to give anything away, so I'll keep it short, but do yourself a favor and see it in theaters friends.PS. As a black man, I did not find Robert Downey Jr.s character attack on all. He was probably the most fun character in the film.


screen1
screen2
screen3

Torrent Health Torrent Health
Trust


Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Comedy
Stars: Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr.
Director: Ben Stiller

No comments:

Post a Comment