Kill Your Darlings 2013 (English) (Denotry) Movie Torrent Download

Kill Your Darlings 2013 torrent

Seeds: 149
Leechers: 78

Language: English
Runtime: 104 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Subtitles: French
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3

A murder in 1944 brought the great poets of the beat generation with Allen Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac and William Burroughs.


Users review: I'm such a fan of this movie, I can not begin to tell you. The thrill, Daniel Radcliffe, to see the most popular actors of our time, in the presentation my hero, my spirit guide, Allen Ginsburg. Oh, this movie is great! I've never seen Daniel Radcliffe in a film - I'd see on the stage, never seen from a distance, through binoculars, but I would in a movie - I still have a Harry Potter to see movie. But this guy, this British guys who embodies all of my hero, the man from Paterson, Allen Ginsburg. How did they do that? The director, last night at the Walter Reade Theater, was so articulate, learned so much about my hero. But Daniel is passed, and imagine him at a tender age of 18 How do you see that? It was amazing - see Kill your Darlings I do not know when it come to your castle, but see it - it's like the movie that I always wanted, and there he is, as I would add if I had any artistic talent at all.


screen1
screen2
screen3

Torrent Health Torrent Health
Trust


Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Drama, Romance
Stars: Daniel Radcliffe, Dane DeHaan, Michael C. Hall
Director: John Krokidas

No comments:

Post a Comment