Sherlock Holmes 2009 English [Dimanych13] Movie Torrent Download

Sherlock Holmes 2009 torrent

Seeds: 106
Leechers: 70

Language: Eng
Runtime: 128 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Subtitles: English
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3

Detective Sherlock Holmes and his partner Watson engage in a battle of wits placed and the power of the enemy that the plot is a threat to all of England.


Users review: As you can see from the first review, you must probably be a great reader or fanboy / girl Sherlock Holmes to be unhappy. I am happy most of the way through this movie without worrying much about the character. Still, even though Sherlock Holmes is a little too ambiguously gay and annoying personality as modern times, he continued, it was funny, strange and as intelligent as I believe it should be Sherlock. Jude Law did a good job, as well as others, love cast.I plot. It was clear to me at times how the story unfolded, and then it hit at the end. This is a subtle hit him. Anyway, my favorite part of the story, especially the broad scheme of things and people involved. Sherlock goes deep enough into the world of conspiracy to me interested.My only gripe this movie humor sometimes. A lot of humor comes out in the interviews. People would laugh wit quarrel with the main characters, and it just felt too much like a modern sitcom. Today American society and culture is infected with Internet memes, jokes and quick wit battles straight face that inspires laughter from me lame (but feel deeply.) You can compare what I say The Big Bang Theory dialogue. Hollywood should be mitigated a bit dry and clever jokes, especially when they are pushing at the time of the unnecessary times.In In short, I enjoyed this movie enough to give sgôro 8 out of 10, and even though I complained more than I give you praise, I just did not want to give away all the good parts. Go see this movie. Its fresh, not based in America, and it is not falling off there either. The twists, great action scenes, a lot of fun moments, and some sweet investigate analogue material are better at handling the theorists forum.


screen1
screen2
screen3

Torrent Health Torrent Health
Trust


Year: 2009
Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime
Stars: Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Rachel McAdams
Director: Guy Ritchie

No comments:

Post a Comment