Lone Survivor 2013 Movie Torrent Download

Lone Survivor 2013 torrent

Seeds: 104
Leechers: 59

Language: Eng
Runtime: 121 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Subtitles: Italian
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3

Based on the failed June 28, 2005 mission Operation Red Wings. Asked four members of SEAL Team 10 with the mission to capture or kill Taliban leader Ahmad Shahd notorious.


Users review: Warning spoilers to the movie did not ******************************** OK up to a point where you have to make. But instead of down the hill fast. SEAL, but I do not know much, but I know, Theyre should be pretty good. Thus, after the Taliban range amazes me that Theyre know to expect falling of the night to open the top of a hill, in a hostile area, they decide to see if you can get a radio. Especially if they are close to the Taliban, and one of them came for two hours, I can not understand why most of the window to start the walk, not just at the beginning, including the Taliban was hot on their trail. It is very hard to find 5-10m I purposely shot off a cliff, but the book should be accurate, so I never had to respond to the fact that all their weapons after it seemed to work well, I think its a real roll of breakage, especially suffer defeat Finally, zero and it is still good. You have to let go to catch thieves who impressed me Another thing, why not cut his hand, why not just fasteners, tied together with them? Um, than would have much more time to reach their comrades-in-arms (regardless of distance, which should result in at least 30 minutes or more), and said that U.S. soldiers in the forest. The first cave was found a little strange, but, more or less, not a short journey was brutal then the Taliban were able to walk on the rocks and catch them in less than two minutes. I have, in fact, it will be clear what to do with prisoners react to argue about. I know that the seal and therefore differ from ordinary soldiers quotes. But I do not think that it was a democracy, SEAL platoon. I caught my self why the seals if they are not consistent with the protection, ask away their OP. To a large extent they were all leaning against each other in the same area, so if you see one, I want to say that you want to find the rest. At least for me it would make sense to send a man hidden in the outpost as you will see in this film, which is a situation to prevent unwanted visitors tripping over your OP. And why was not ready for rescue teams, choppers bay door, they had to go down? Were familiar with his work, and knew that the enemy was near, why stand around and wait to be called on the name of your Frigging lined up and ready to replace? SEAL dressed as natives who wouldve thought that I would have to go, instead of full battle gear. But I havent read the book, as it was in the context of what I am assuming that it accurately. Oh, by the way, I do not know whose army consultant in this film, but he needs to know. You really can not hide birds Apache. You have reached thermal and possibly place, so I found the sight of a helicopter crash on the way to the bottom, I have not seen any Taliban is a bit strange. The Taliban is quite scary, especially to stop them, and that the ability to track Em Down almost anywhere on the field. It's not worth the money for me, more like a gun and optical Commercial = see what you can do with our rifles and it seemed to work fine and still


screen1
screen2
screen3

Torrent Health Torrent Health
Trust


Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Biography, Drama
Stars: Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Emile Hirsch
Director: Peter Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment